Design | Web| Print
Graphic Designer Vacancy
We’re looking for someone to join our small, talented team, to help us cope with a growing workload.
You’ll get to work on a wide range of projects for our varied and interesting client base.
Our clients range from startups through to larger companies, some of whom operate nationally, internationally and even globally.
Whilst this a full time position, something between a part-time and full time role may be considered.
If you’re feeling a bit restricted, unappreciated or just plain bored because there’s not enough variety of design work for you to get stuck into and exercise your creative muscles – and would like the opportunity to develop further and become a valued member of the Upbeat crew – we’d like to hear from you.
There’s a 27″ iMac with access to the full Adobe Creative Suite ready and waiting for you. 😉
(This is an office based role – in Retford, North Notts).
- Minimum 3yrs experience in the design industry, mainly for print related projects.
- Experience mainly in using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat plus any other relevant software applications.
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be well organised and well mannered.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and a good sense of humour.
- Possess a natural inquisitive nature and desire to learn.
- Honesty, integrity and reliability should be in your DNA.
Experience of designing for responsive web design would be beneficial – but failing that, a genuine interest and desire to want to expand your knowledge in the area of web design.
Any video editing experience.
your next step:
If there’s anything more you need to know, please drop an email to: email@example.com
Otherwise, please send your CV detailing experience to date, ambitions, interests and abilities (being truthful about strengths and weaknesses) to: firstname.lastname@example.org